Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New blogging tool!

I have just discovered the ultimate blogging tool. It is the software Dragon naturally speaking version 9. It is text recognition software. It's been a few years since I've tried text recognition software. The last time I tried it was about five years ago. It didn't work so well then.

This new version works almost perfectly right out of the box. I spent about 10 minutes training it. In fact, I'd say it makes fewer mistakes with the voice recognition than I make typing.

So I'm really hoping that this is can I help my blogging get off the ground in a better way. Typing is so laborious to me that I don't often update my blog because it becomes more of a chore. But being able to dictate my blog, I think I'll be able to update it more often because it's much easier.

I believe that I will be updating my blog much more frequently now. I've just discovered a whole slew of Lutheran blogs. It was like uncovering a treasure trove. One of my favorite nexus of Lutheran blogs is one called Lutheran carnival you can find it here: Lutheran Carnival

Until next time God bless and keep you.
Pastor Matt and he

No comments: